SKBI 19" plug-in card blocks
19" plug-in card blocks in various different versions
Do you want to retrofit a PCB? SKBI plug-in card blocks provide a practical solution:
- Standardized according to IEC 60603-1/DIN 41617 and IEC 60603-2/EN 60603-2
- Can be mounted anywhere in the control cabinet and on the DIN rail
- Stable hold and safe accommodation of European-format cards (100 x 160 mm) by means of guide rails
- Problem-free wiring with screw connection
- Reliable protection of the PCB in stable insulating housing
- Prevented from falling out by the engagement catch
- The PCB can be easily removed using the ejector
19" socket strips
19" socket strips in various different versions
Our 19" socket strips with screw or spring-cage connection at the rear have been developed specifically for use in 19" racks. They conform to standard IEC/EN 60603-2.
19" socket strips with screw connection
These socket strips are suitable for type D and F 32-pos. pin strips:
- SFLY socket strips: Y-shaped screw-type socket strips with angled terminal block arrangement to provide a better view when connecting conductors.
- FRONT-SFL socket strips: screw connections on the front for conductor cross sections up to 2.5 mm2.
19" socket strips with spring connection
The installation dimensions and marking meet the requirements of IEC 60603-2/EN 60603-2 for type D32.
- FRONT-ZFL socket strips: compact spring-cage technology for solid and stranded conductors up to 1.5 mm2.