With Push-in connection technology, you can connect conductors from 0.25 mm² easily – both directly and without tools. The special contact spring enables easy insertion and guarantees a high level of contact quality.
PT terminal blocks
For the PT terminal blocks with Push-in connection technology, you can choose the ideal terminal block for every task, with a nominal diameter from 1.5 mm² to 185 mm².
Convenient connection: insert rigid conductors or conductors with ferrules from 0.25 mm² into the conductor shaft. The contact spring opens automatically and provides the required pressure force against the current bar. When installing smaller conductors from 0.14 mm², use a standard screwdriver to actuate the contact spring.
These terminal blocks utilize the advantages of the CLIPLINE complete system. These include being able to freely combine all connection technologies and the use of standardized system accessories.
PTV – combination of Push-in connection and screw terminal block
The PTV terminal blocks combine the advantages of tool-free Push-in connection with the lateral conductor routing of a screw terminal block. The tool-free Push-in direct connection technology thus ensures time-saving conductor connection with low conductor insertion forces and high vibration resistance. The lateral conductor routing of the terminal blocks also enables clearly arranged wiring without bending radii. The resulting straight conductor routing from the terminal block to the cable duct makes it much easier to attach and read wire markings.
Push-in connection technology in detail
- Direct, tool-free conductor connection for rigid conductors or conductors pre-assembled with ferrules.
- The special spring profile enables the easy insertion of rigid conductors and conductors with ferrules starting from 0.25 mm² combined with maximum conductor pull-out forces.
- Convenient insertion with 50% lower insertion force.
- The push button permits easy conductor release using any type of tool, without direct contact with live parts.
- To connect flexible conductors without ferrules from 0.14 mm², the button simply needs to be actuated during insertion.
- Safe wiring and operation with color-coded push button.
- Connection of all conductor types with convenient front connection.
PTPOWER high-current terminal blocks
The high-current terminal blocks with the newly developed Power-Turn connection technology provide you with the fastest and most user-friendly connection option currently available for wiring large conductors. Contact conductors up to 185 mm² by simply swiveling the operating lever – and you're done!
Alternatively, conductors can also be quickly and easily inserted directly when the lever is closed by means of the integrated Push-in Technology.
Push-in connection technology – highest quality for all requirements
- Vibration resistance in accordance with railway standard DIN EN 50155
- Shock and corrosion resistance in accordance with current shipbuilding registers
- Certified for process engineering in areas with increased safety (Ex e)
Push-in connection technology – consistent from the field to the controller
Push-in connection technology from Phoenix Contact enables you to wire your entire application easily and safely.
A complete product range is available for every stage of your product, from field wiring through to power and control wiring. You can easily connect sensors and actuators, terminal blocks, and interface and automation components without using any tools.